Thursday, January 10, 2008

Stormy,stormy night!

It's 4.05 in the morning and I haven't gone to sleep yet. Six hours ago, I had a lovely, hot jaccussi with some scrumptious Vermont Woods spices in it. I soaked for ages, then went to bed with Sadie and an eye mask filled with lavender and flax seed. Everything was in place for a good nights rest, but the wind was blowing and screaming, hurtling the wheelbarrow all the way down the hill to rest against the trees. Sadie went crazy, thinking it was some monster or other. I tried to recapture the magic moment of peace and warmth, but it was gone and so I got up and came to the computer and read Soe's 'Eating Peas' and laughed 'til I cried, signed up for the National Body Challenge, read Hannah's blogging and marvelled at her expertise in the sports photography field, then realized that it was high time to write, and so here we are. Apart from teaching Latin to middleschoolers, I have taken on the added excitement of accepting a role as an aristocratic English chicken in the British musical comedy 'Honk'. It's a fairly small part, but great fun, and I even have a solo! The premiere night will be in early March. Oh my goodness, I'm so tired and I think I've forgotten how to publish this post...

No comments: