Friday, December 19, 2008

Where Have All The Bloggers Gone...?

Where have all the bloggers gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the bloggers gone?
Long time ago.
Where have all the bloggers gone?
Gone to sle-ep every one.
When will they ever learn?
When will they e-ver learn?

Hey, you guys! Wake up! It's snowing like billy-o, Emi's about to produce, Soe and Colin are engaged, Kevin saved a couple of folk from their blazing home, Papa's been on Fox News oh my word, and Christmas is coming and the geese are getting fat! Please put a penny in the old man's hat. If you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do. If you haven't got a ha'penny, God bless you! For all you fine folk looking for a little prosperity in the new year, the Figgy pudding will be stirred on Monday...yes, I know it's 2 months late, but I'll compensate with an extra glug or two! We surely will miss the Banana this year. Now I know how my parents must have felt when I came to America in 1968. (Or maybe they raised the flag and had a huge celebration!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS

and

GOD BLESS US ALL, EVERY ONE!

No comments: