Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011

I'm not really prone to making New Year's Resolutions...after a few weeks they don't mean anything anymore. Nevertheless, this January marks the beginning of a new me! I have over 100 lb to lose, and have started off well, losing 10.6 lb in just 3 weeks! I'd post a photograph of me now, but I simply can't abide to look at me! I'll wait until I'm positively anorexic before I post 'before' and 'after' photographs!! I have a semblance of pride left in me!! I have joined Weight Watchers (yet again!), but this time I have a few friends who joined with me, which makes for great support.
Hurray for new beginnings!

3 comments:

Emma and Kevin Kouri said...

Yay mummy! We are routing for you and pretty soon, I'll be joining you to lose weight as well!! We can do it together. Love you!

Unknown said...

Is it possible to know when you lived in Marston Magna please? My name is Linton Samways and lived at Stokes Cottage, The Green from, I believe, 1945 until 1954/5

Unknown said...

Lyn: How amazing that you found me! We lived at the Manor House on the Green from 1945-1990...actually not quite sure of the year Mum moved out after Dad died, but it was around 1990. So we were pretty little when you lived there. Funnily enough though, we never called sandwiches sandwiches, they were always called samways!!! Do you suppose there is a long-ago connection?!